25 Topics You Can Investigate In A Nursing Research Paper
You are tasked with writing a research paper for your nursing course but you are drawing a blank on what to write about; don’t worry, we have got you covered! Check out these nursing papers for sale available online and find the assistance you need. When you are selecting a topic, it is good to select something that you have some knowledge of, but also something that will make you stand out from the rest of the class. Don’t be tempted to write about the most popular topics as everyone else will be writing about them too. Here are some suggestions:
- Pregnant mothers with drug addiction
- Dealing with depression in geriatric patients
- Dealing with depression in pre-teens
- Managing families of terminally ill patients
- Whooping cough in babies
- Effects of pre-natal alcoholism on a child’s development
- Dealing with patients who have been sexually assaulted
- Managing the expectations of parents of children with cancer
- What challenges are faced by modern nurses?
- Strategies for handling emergency room patients
- What issues are faced in the area of women’s health today?
- Strategies for dealing with childhood epilepsy
- What new advances have been made in the area of nursing in the last 12 months?
- Strategies for providing critical care to patients
- Methods for understanding and treating people with AIDS
- How to deal with a patient with anaphylactic shock
- How to manage neonatal emergencies
- Supporting families of deceased patients
- How to see the signs of meningitis, and how you should treat it.
- Issues faced with transporting patients to different hospitals
- Latest treatment methods of patients with angina
- Addressing sexual health issues in teenagers
- Administration: Patient admission and discharge systems.
- Strategies for retraining aggressive patients
- Collaborating with primary caregivers
These are just a few topics that you could base your paper on to get you started, however there is a wealth of topics and issues that could possibly be covered. The most important thing to remember is to pick an engaging topic, and one that will be of interest to your reader. Avoid the temptation to just write about the easiest topic as it won’t make you stand out from the rest of the pack.
Professional essay writing service - https://essaymill.com - get your essays written by expert essay writer.
Experienced college essay service - get your admission essay written by and expert from US.